Portland Oregon House Windows and more...
Your home is your castle so you want a business you can trust to provide you with quality products while delivering the service you deserve.
Whether you're looking to replace all your old windows with more energy efficient ones, have a broken window that needs fixing or want a custom shower door installed, Sierra Glass is the answer. Sierra Glass is located in Hillsboro Oregon and services the greater Portland Oregon metro area. We even travel to the coast and offer service from Seaside to Lincoln City.
No matter what glass related service you need, our skilled staff will educate you by providing accurate information so you can make an informed decision. You'll benefit from our 30+ years of field experience, which qualifies us to answer even the most difficult of questions.
Contact Sierra Glass for a free estimate on your next project and trust us to supply you with the best products and outstanding service to back it up. It doesn't matter if your needs are big or small, you'll always receive excellent service-that’s the Sierra Glass guarantee.
“Mike and Robbie were at our house yesterday to install our huge kitchen window.
Both my husband and I thought they were great - easy to work with, polite, competent, cleaned up after themselves, were careful to not damage our house and carefully cleaned out old foam strip and replaced new foam strip during window installation.”
Window repair and replacement is our specialty
From simple repairs like replacing broken glass to fixing the roller on a sliding glass door to replacing entire window units, our technicians are skilled in all types of work, no matter how complex.
If you are a homeowner wanting to make your home more energy efficient, we are experienced in retrofitting older Portland homes with more efficient vinyl windows.
This change will make your home more comfortable while saving you money on heating and cooling bills.
There’s been many advancements in technology and many windows now have LowE glass to block UV rays and reduce heat transmitted through the window. In the winter, it prevents heat loss and in the summer, keeps the sun’s heat from entering your home to keep it cooler. You may be surprised at how the savings add up over the years.
So, if you currently have old wood or aluminum windows, installing vinyl dual or triple paned units may be beneficial for many reasons. Visit our Retrofitting page for more information.
Is your insulated window fogged up?
Did you know it can cost $500 or more to replace an average sized vinyl windows but to replace just the broken glass or failed insulated unit could be as little as $195?
We can help you save money by replacing the glass without installing a whole new window unit. The project will take less time and money so you can get on with your day faster. Work is done by Sierra Glass employees with over 30 years of experience and qualified to repair all types of windows quickly and accurately.
Call or contact Sierra Glass for your free estimate on repairing or replacing your broken window. One of our technicians would be happy to come to your home and inspect the broken window. We’ll let you know what needs to be done to fix it so it’ll look as good as new.
Residential Glass Services
- Replacement of older wood or aluminum windows with the more efficient vinyl windows (authorized dealer for Cascade Windows).
- Replacing or repairing patio door windows, tracks, locks, handles, screen doors, screen door pet guards and patio door wheels.
- Custom Shower doors for all applications. Frameless, heavy glass, by-pass, continuous hinge, steamers, decorative glass and your choice of hardware colors and finishes.
- Security Boss pet doors-Authorized dealer for the best sealing and best insulated dog door on the market. Comes in 10 colors and 10 sizes to fit all dogs/cats and we provide professional installation.
- Mirrors for any application or any room. Bathrooms, hallways, entries or foyers and bedrooms. Outlet and light fixture cutouts, mirrored outlet covers, ovals, circles, squares and rectangles. Edge polishing or grinding, bevels and custom etching. Our “J” metal comes in a variety of finishes.
- Table and desktops in clear patterned, bronze or gray glass. Polished, beveled and/or ground edgework.
- Cabinet or door glass in clear or a wide variety of custom patterns and colors.
- Custom fit mirrored wardrobe doors.
- Fireplace door glass replacement. We stock Pyro-Ceram.
- Aluminum and glass patio or deck windscreen systems.
- Custom shelves in a variety of glass thickness and styles.
- Installation of custom wood cabinet systems made by Rubbermaid.
- Installation of custom leaded glass insulated units from Signature Glass.
- Window filming using A Cooler Tomorrow.
- Luna lighted mirrors available in 3 models and various sizes
Pet doors for Portland homes
We know your pets are part of the family so why not install a pet door so your 4-legged kids can go outside when needed?
Sierra Glass is an authorized dealer for Security Boss pet doors-the best doggie door on the market. Our best seller is the MaxSeal in the glass door that features a low profile so it can be installed in sliding glass doors and French doors. They even make a pet door for your sliding glass screen door.
Call to schedule your free estimate with Vince. He’ll take measurements to get the right size for your dog or cat and give you a detailed written estimate for the total cost of the door and installation.
Your dog door will be installed by our experienced staff to guarantee it'll look and work great.
MaxSeal pet door features
- 10 colors available
- 10 sizes to fit all pets
- Single or dual flap
- Security panel comes in black or white
- Professional installation by Sierra Glass
RV window repair for Portlanders
Does your 2nd home have 4 wheels? If it does, it's time to make sure your RV or camper is ready for your big trip. Don't let a cracked windshield or broken windows delay your vacation.
Stop by our shop in Hillsboro-we have lots of experience in repairing windows and windshields in all types of RVs and campers.
Broken window on your boat?
Our talented staff can replace any boat windows with flat glass-doesn't matter the size. If a window has curved glass, we will gladly remove the old glass and install the new window for you as long as you have the new replacement window.
“I want to thank you for sending your guys to do our front windows & back sliding glass door. I could tell there was a few challenges for them during the progress and I feel like they were more than capable.
The job they did looks great.”
Collecting blankets for those in need
Sierra Glass is collecting blankets for those in need so bring a new blanket to our store and receive 10% off your entire bill. All blankets will be donated to local charities and homeless shelters. You're welcome to donate as many new blankets as you'd like though the discount you receive remains the same (10%).